Long Sleeve T-Shirt with Charlie Don't Surf Logo by Beach House Apparel
Anyone who has ever seen Apocalypse Now - a movie from the 1970s - will never forget the surfer who is gravely affected by the horrors of war. Apocalypse Now sent a powerful message to viewers with "Charlie Don't Surf" as a precedent representing American military skill and strength. Surf N Wear Beach House offers its Charlie Don't Surf T-shirt design that conveys military symbolism with the Yater logo, a top notch surfboard that is admired by surfers throughout the world.
Features and Details
- Neck Style: Crew neck with seamless double needle collar
- Closure Type: Pull over head
- Sleeve: Long Set-in
- Classic cut for loose fit
- Taped neck and shoulder for durability
- Double needle coverstitch hem
- Screen-print with military helicopter on back with Charlie Don't Surf and Yater on front
|HPS TO Hem (inches)||28||29||30||31||32||33|
|Chest 1" below armhole (inches)||36||40||44||48||52||56|
Fiber Content and Fabrication
- 100% preshrunk cotton
- Jersey knit
- Manufacturer: Gildan
Machine wash delicate cycle on cool or warm (120-degree maximum). Do not bleach. Tumble dry low heat. Do not dry clean.
For trivia fans, we invite you to take a trip to the Beach House in Santa Barbara to see the original Yader Surfboard used in the Apocalypse Now movie.