Pullover Hoodie Sweatshirt with Apocalypse Now Charlie Don't Surf Logo by Surf N Wear Beach House
Anyone who has ever seen Apocalypse Now - a movie from the 1970s - will never forget the surfer who is gravely affected by the horrors of war. Apocalypse Now sent a powerful message to viewers with "Charlie Don't Surf" as a precedent representing American military strength. Wear your own Charlie Don't Surf with this 100% cotton hooded sweatshirt.
- 70% COTTON 30% POLYESTER
- 10-OZ HEAVYWEIGHT FLEECE KNIT
- HOODED PULLOVER SWEATSHIRT
- FLEECE LINED
- HEAVY GAUGE ROUND DRAW CORD WITH NICKEL EYELETS
- RIB KNIT CUFFS AND WAISTBAND
- GENEROUS FIT
- INDEPENDENT TRADING COMPANY
For trivia fans, we invite you to take a trip to the Beach House in Santa Barbara to see the original Yader Surfboard used in the Apocalypse Now movie.