Pullover Hoodie Sweatshirt with Charlie Don't Surf Logo by Beach House
Anyone who has ever seen Apocalypse Now - a movie from the 1970s - will never forget the surfer who is gravely affected by the horrors of war. Apocalypse Now sent a powerful message to viewers with "Charlie Don't Surf" as a precedent representing American military strength. Wear your own Charlie Don't Surf with this 100% cotton hooded sweatshirt.
Features and Details
- Neck Style: Lined Hoodie
- Closure Type: Pull over head
- Sleeve: Long Set-in
- Fit: Classic
- Taped neck and shoulder for durability
- Heavy round drawcord and nickle eyelets for durability
|HPS TO Hem (inches)||27.5||28.5||30.5||31.5||32.5||33.5|
|Chest 1" below armhole (inches)||42||46||49||53||55||57|
|Sleeve Length - Center Back to Hem||35.5||36.5||37.5||38.5||39.5||40.5|
Fiber Content and Fabrication
- 70% ring spun cotton 30% polyester
- Yarn - 3-end fleece, 32 singles
- 1x1 rib knit at cuffs and waistband
- Fabric weight: 10 oz
- Manufacturer: Independent Trading Company
- Made in U.S.A.
Machine wash delicate cycle on cold. Use only non-chlorine bleach. Tumble dry low heat. Do not iron decoration. Do not dry clean.
For trivia fans, we invite you to take a trip to the Beach House in Santa Barbara to see the original Yader Surfboard used in the Apocalypse Now movie.